NOTD: Ciaté Snatch


First Ciaté polish! I want to thank Lushious Beauty and Beauty Queen for sending me this, so sweet. I was having a crappy day, until I got home from school and I saw a small package on my bed. Weird, I didn't order anything. I opened it and I saw the polish and some St Nicolas candy. Dingdingding. I remembered entering a small 'contest' on Lushious Beauty where you could win all sorts of things. I even forgot I entered, haha. Anyway, thanks again.



The polish itself is thin in formula, but very very pigmented. I'm wearing two coats and a topcoat, and it lasted me a good 2 days without chips or tipwear. Pretty good. I like the colour, but I think it's too bright for my pale hands. Not that I care that much, haha. Too bad uploading the pictures make the colour go all bleh. It looks a lot more bright irl. But yes, it's a good quality polish. I might order some more in the near future.

O, and I love the way the packaging looks. The little bow is just too cute.



xox,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie kleur.
    I love the print on your fourth finger.
    Leuke foto's.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da's een mooie rode kleur, perfect voor de feestdagen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww super cute, especially the leopard print!

    ReplyDelete