Random: summer favorites

I thought it would be fun to share my summer favorites. Summer in Belgium is always weird. Some days are hot (30°C and up), others are rainy and muggy. Don't hate me for this, but I really don't like summer. I'm a winter type, I love cold snowy nights in bed watching one movie after the other. Anyway, these are the products I loved (and am still loving) during summer:



- m.a.c. eyeshadow quad with mylar, satin taupe, corduroy and shadowy lady
- Sephora blush me! blush in peche tendre
- Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara
- Lush None of your beeswax lipbalm
- Catrice Clay-ton My Hero nailpolish
- m.a.c. fluidline in black track
- m.a.c. 266 brush
- Pierre Cardin All over high-light cream

xo Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I love the MAC eyeshadows that you mentioned!! Satin Taupe has been a fave of mine for a long time.

    I like Summer, but my fave season is Fall. I love the changing leaves, pumpkins, taking the kids to the cider mill....yummy! I am looking forward to Fall.

    Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, something went wrong with the picture but I fixed it now.

    Satin taupe is my absolute favorite atm! I love fall too, but there's just something about winter..

    ReplyDelete