New: Eyeko polishes!


Yay! I've seen punk polish a lot around the internet with the old packaging, so I was quite sad they didn't sell it anymore. But now it's back! And there's a new one too, called chichi polish. A baby pink colour with pink glitters, so girly. They sell them seperatly or in the 'all the pinks' set. Go and check it out here.

Ironically, my new order just arrived here this morning, haha. I got saucy polish, tea rose polish and the 3-1 cream. I can't wait to try these ones out! I also got indigo polish for free. Not really my cup of tea, but I'll give it a shot.

Meow! xo

2 comments:

  1. I sooo want those polishes!! Let me know how they turn out

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the one on the left!! killer colour!
    Great blog! Be back soooon! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.
    Happy Friday! :) x

    ReplyDelete