NOTD: Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans


This is a new polish from the Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer range. Seriously, this is such a gorgeous colour. It's a muted jeans blue I think, with a bit of sparkle. I saw some swatches before I went out to buy it, and I saw that the glitter doesn't transform on the nail that heavily. I wouldn't have bought it if it did, I'm not into sparkles. Application was flawless, like always with Catrice polishes.



But man, this is a #%*$! to photograph! I even made pictures at work for you guys, because the lighting is a bit better than at home, but I just can't seem to capture it right. I guess you'll all have to go out, buy it and see it for yourselves!

ps: Omnomnom Oreos <3

xo,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, die koekjes zijn lekker.
    Maar een heel mooie kleurtje.
    I love it.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 't Is een hip kleurtje!
    En Oreos zijn lekkerrr!! :)

    ReplyDelete