NOTD: Essie Velvet Voyeur

I won this polish from a contest on Joliette.be. They asked what polish from the fall collection was my favorite and what I would wear with it. I picked Velvet Voyeur and made an outfit on Polyvore. They liked it, and I won the polish. Yay!


This is my first Essie polish and I like the formula. It's not too thick or too thin. I didn't really like the brush, a bit on the narrow side for me. I am in love with the colour though. Cleanup was a #*;£, there's still some purple left where my cuticles are. I do have to say that, due to a hectic week at school, I worn this polish for an entire (!!) week, and I got some bad chipping on day 5. Impressive!
And don't you just love the way an Essie polish looks? It's such a clean design, and the white handle looks perfect. Omg, now I want more Essie polishes.



(Haha, I made this little owl last week. His name is Edgard. He looks so cute and dumb with his weirdly placed eyes, aww <3)

xo,
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Die winactie had ik ook gewonnen, koos toen voor merino cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edgard ziet er tof uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind het echt een mooie kleurtje. Goeie keus dus.
    Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds terrific! I love homemade masks and anything that is made with natural ingredients is always a bonus. Apparently honey has great antibacterial qualities so I will definitely be giving this mask a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel mooi! Ik heb hem hier ook liggen maar nog niet op m'n nagels gehad, ga ik maar eens gauw doen dan ;-).

    ReplyDelete