Yesterday I went to my very first Lush VIP and it was loads of fun. I really didn't know what to expect because I read some mixed reviews about it. The girls were super sweet and they had plenty of food and drinks to offer. One of the girls basically did all the talking, but she was pretty clear and informed us about the products one by one. I can really recommend going to one of these VIPs. No one pressures you to buy anything! It's super nice to get to know their products and find out what works for you. There's a Christmas VIP coming up, which I already signed up for, ha! Another plus side is, when you spend a certain amount of money, you'll get a goodie bag. And it's mighty good!
What I bought:
- Enchanted eye cream
- Ultra Bland makeup remover
- Butterball bath ballistic
What's in the goodie bag:
- Colour supplement dark pink sample
- Colour supplement dark yellow sample
- Geo Phyzz bath ballistic
- Whoosh temple balm
- Heavenly Bodies butter cream (2x, haha)
- Summer Pudding soap
Samples I asked for:
- Gorgeous moisturizer / for all skintypes and a ridiculous high price, so let's see if it's worth it.
- Vanishing cream / because I still get some spots sometimes
- Aqua Marina cleanser / because I like the texture more than Angels on Bare Skin
I'm really happy with the free stuff (and what I bought of course), and I can't wait to try them all out! I seriously already got a ton of stuff to review, it's getting absurd.