Lush Valentine - Magic Mushroom

To be honest, I don't really care about holidays like Valentines Day. However, I do love Lush, so when they came out with some Valentine products, I just couldn't resist. I loved the ideas behind the Ex-Factor and The Frog Prince bath bombs, but I was on a budget so I only took the Magic Mushroom bubble bar with me.


I love the fragrance. It's a mixture of vanilla and strawberry, making it a deliciously creamy scent that fills up your bathroom. I got a ton of creamy, soft foam with this bubble bar, much more than with any other I tried so far. It also turned the water a light reddish colour. My skin felt so soft, and the scent lingered for quite some time. I still got a big chunk left, I think you could get about 3 baths out of it. I really regret not buying another one! I really like this one.

If you're lucky, you still might find one of these at your local Lush shop. But if you're not, you'll have to wait until next year, just like me. Boo!


xo,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I love LUSH bubble bars, they always leave your skin so soft (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind ze zo lekker. Alleen de geur al. Jammer dat we weer zolang moeten wachten.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete