I rarely go out on a big shopping trip where I spend a ridiculously amount of money in one day, but I do buy one or two items at a time. Stuff I recently bought:
A new haircolour! It's going to be the lightest I have been in a year, boyfriend's pick so I'll see how it turns out. I also really love those little earrings from H&M. They had bunnies too but I knew I wasn't going to wear them so I gave them away. And I looove my new bag!
Now, my new Lush purchases! I really wanted a new skincare routine since I found out Nivea tests on animals. It did always work pretty well for me, I have really sensitive skin, and it can get superdry sometimes, but I also have an oily T-zone. Tricky! What I bought:
1. Sugar scrub: 'Tough on cellulite, kind to skin.' - kind of obvious why I want to try this one out, haha. Not that I need it so badly, but the littlest dimple makes me shiver!
2. Baby face: 'Natural butter bar for effective cleansing.' - I already tried this one, I love it. I never knew my face could get so dirty.
3. Eau Roma Water: 'Gentle rose water for dry skin' - I don't like the smell of roses, but it's bearable. Just a toner, I don't really know what to expect to be honest. It contains lavender, so it must be good?
4. Lemony Flutter: 'Cuticle butter' - Mmm, the smell of this product is so gooood. Let's hope it helps my extremely dry cuticles.
5. Angels on bare skin: 'Angelic and medieval recipe for the skin.' - Some sort of a cleanser, it's like a clay. This smells quite nice, you can even see bits of lavender in it. Got high hopes for this one!
6. Imperialis: 'Imperial and majestic moisturiser for oily skin.' - I'm confused, on the UK site it says it's for oily skin, while on the Dutch one it says it's for combination. Hm, we'll see I guess. This also contains lavender.
- Miranda: Soap with kiwi and juniper berry oil. I seriously want to eat this soap, that's how sweet it smells. Nomnomnom.
- Trichomania: Solid shampoo bar. 'Coconut softener for dry hair.' - Smell alright, I'm not a big fan of coconut actually. I still don't know if I'm going to try this one out, I'm a die-hard Tigi-fan.
I'm quite happy with what I got. You can expect some reviews about this stuff pretty soon!